“I hope we don’t find out that somehow this mRNA lingers in the body,” says Dr. Jordon Walker, a director of mRNA R&D at Pfizer, in a video secretly recorded by Project Veritas.
Sorry, Dr. Walker. We’ve known definitively for over a year the mRNA does linger, in some cases for at least 60 days. The world class pathology group at Stanford University reported this in Cell on January 24, 2022 – ”Immune imprinting, breadth of variant recognition, and germinal center response in human SARS-CoV-2 infection and vaccination.” And the longer mRNA persists, the more highly toxic Spike protein it will produce, and the greater chance for health problems.
(The usual caveats apply to hidden camera videos. Pfizer’s official statement reacting to the previous videos featuring Dr. Walker suggest authenticity, but we don’t know for sure.)
Dr. Walker also wonders about the potential causes of widespread menstrual irregularities. He says the vaccine must be interacting with the HPG (hypothalamus, pituitary, gonad) axis – the hormonal chain which regulates menstruation and numerous other bio systems. He’s confused, however, because, “The vaccine doesn’t cross the blood-brain barrier.”
Except it absolutely does go to the brain. We’ve also known this for a long time, as many autopsies attest. It doesn’t even occur to Dr. Walker that the lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) also go directly to the ovaries, as we’ve known since the spring of 2021, when Canadian vaccinologist Dr. Byram Bridle dug up Pfizer’s regulatory dossier submitted to the Japanese government.
- We’ve known for at least 20 months that instead of remaining near the injection site, as advertised, the LNPs go all over your body, even crossing the blood-brain barrier. They get into nearly every cell and tissue type. New autopsies are showing wider and deeper infiltration every day. Just yesterday, pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole revealed a new autopsy with Spike all over the adrenal glands.
- The mRNA lasts far longer than advertised, at least 60 days, according to the Cell paper by Stanford pathologists. Natural mRNA breaks down and dissolves in minutes or hours. It’s very unstable, which is a good thing. The modifiedRNA used in the shots, however, is synthetic. Pfizer and Moderna replaced all the uracils (U) with pseudo-uridine (Ψ), which, we now know, stabilizes the modRNA and prevents it from breaking down. They thought this would be beneficial, producing more antigen for longer and possibly reducing inflammation.
- Persistent modRNA then keeps producing Spike protein for long periods – not minutes or days but perhaps weeks or months. It produces it all over the body, in many tissues. RNA is a code, not the drug itself, so as long as it persists, it will tell your ribosomes to keep making protein. So how do you control the dose? I don’t think we can. In many cases, persistent mRNA might produce vast but unknown quantities of Spike, delivering super-doses of what we now know is a highly toxic protein.
- Spike particularly attacks the vascular endothelia, the lining of our blood vessels and capillaries, which permeate every tissue. The result is often far, far more Spike, for much longer, in many more tissues, than nearly anyone would produce during a natural infection.
- In most natural infections, our immune systems kill off the virus in our mucosal layers – nasopharynx, lungs, gut – over the course of several days. The virus (and Spike protein) therefore do not often reach tissues beyond the mucosal layer.
- In severe Covid-19 infections, the Spike can damage lung, vascular, and kidney tissues, etc. and trigger a cytokine storm. But the vaccines generate far more Spike and totally bypass the mucosal layer – our first line of defense – going directly to our sensitive organs.
If this video is legitimate, it could break open a more public conversation of the many deep scientific and health concerns we’ve had for two years. At the very least, it reveals how little some executives within Pfizer understand about their own products and what the science and data have been telling us.
It seems censorship at scale boomeranged on its practitioners.
Republished from the author’s Substack
Published under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
For reprints, please set the canonical link back to the original Brownstone Institute Article and Author.